Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and 3DPE (3d Print Express).
By using the 3DPE Services, you acknowledge to have read, understood and agree to be bound by these 'Terms and Conditions' and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the 3DPE Service.
Privacy: Product will be kept private and confidential by default unless stated otherwise.
1) Once your order is placed we will view your file for suitability of printing and then return your email with a quote
2) Upon acceptance of the quote, manufacturing of your 3d Model will begin with proof of payment. Proof of payment includes delivery of money into accounts or any other form of legitimate proof that payment has been made such as receipts.
3) Your object will be manufactured according to specifications in order.
4) Manufactured 3d Model is then delivered according to the clients delivery requirements.
5) All Intellectual Property and Personal Information will be kept confidential
For more details, continue reading full terms and conditions here.